Student Travel Support
Seventeenth International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems
July 10-15, 2018, Stockholm, Sweden
- Application Submission: 28th of February 2017 (23:59 UTC-12)
- Notification: 17th of March 2018 (23:59 UTC-12)
We are delighted to announce funding for AAMAS-18 student travel support. The purpose is to enable graduate students to travel and participate in the conference. To be eligible, you must:
- be registered as a full-time student at a higher education institution (e.g. University); AND
- be explicitly listed as an author of a paper accepted for AAMAS-18 (full | extended abstract | workshop).
- students presenting a full paper accepted at the conference main and special tracks;
- students presenting at the doctoral consortium;
- students presenting posters at the main conference; and
- students presenting at workshops.
Submission RequirementsTo apply, you are required to complete the Student Scholarship Application Form at https://goo.gl/bav3cn
You will need to provide your participation details for AAMAS-18 as well as a pdf with a scanned student ID card certifying you are registered as a full-time student.
Please note that participation in the student scholarship program carries with it an obligation to be a student volunteer during the conference and, in the case of US applicants, to participate in the doctoral mentoring consortium.
Student volunteers are often used to provide support in the various conference rooms in case of problems (e.g., projector failure, etc).
Please submit your application by February 28, 2018 (11:59pm, UTC-12) via the web form shown above. We will notify you of your application decision by March 17, 2018 (11:59pm, UTC-12).
Julian Padget (University of Bath)
Sanem Sariel (Istanbul Technical University)
William Yeoh (Washington University in St. Louis)