Call for Exhibition
Seventeenth International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems
July 10-15, 2018, Stockholm, Sweden
AAMAS is a premier artificial intelligence conference in the world, which brings together researchers and practitioners in the areas of autonomous agents and multi-agent systems including embodied agents and robotics. AAMAS consistently attracts about 500-700 participants every year. AAMAS-18 has the twin aim of offering a high-quality academic conference and connecting researchers to industry through events such as exhibitions, demonstrations and the Industrial Applications track. Thus, AAMAS provides a targeted opportunity to reach prominent and influential AI researchers.
In parallel with the conference, there will be exhibitions on the days of main conference, where products such as books, devices, services and software can be presented. We call upon potential exhibitors to connect with AAMAS.
AAMAS-18 will provide exhibitors with:
- Exhibit space, in a special and easily accessible area of the conference venue,
- Materials such as a table, chairs and poster board,
- Other resources (on demand) such as an internet connection and electric power.
Submission requirements Companies and publishers wishing to exhibit products or services of interest to the AAMAS-18 attendees are asked to submit a letter or e-mail of intent to exhibit with the following information:
- A short description of the company
- A description of the products or services to be exhibited
- The minimum amount of exhibit space needed (e.g., the number of tables and size needed)
- Any special requirements (e.g., internet connection, electric power plugs)
- Exhibits Registration Deadline: April 15, 2018
- AAMAS-18 Exhibits: July 11-13, 2018
AAMAS 2018 Exhibits Chair,
Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org